Friday, June 27, 2008

SMALL but VERY HUMOUR JOKES

A Chinese man took his pregnant wife to the hospital tp deliver...
The wife however gave birth to a black baby. The Chinese man who was shocked named him: SOME TIN WONG...


-------------------------------------------


My girlfriend called me to her house one day. I went there & found her sister alone in the house. She was unbelievably sexythan my GF. She whispered in my ear, "I have feelings for you, make love to me once" I turned around & walked to thefront door towards my car. Amazingly I found my GF standing there & she hugged me & said, "U have won my trust."
Moral:
Its always better to keep the CuNDuMS in the car & not in the wallet!!


--------------------------------------------------------


A boy goes to see a cabare dance. His mom gets angry & asks him: Did u see anything there that u were not supposed to see?
Boy: Yes, I saw dad.


-------------------------------------------


An old to Doc: Doc, I think I'm getting senile. Several times lately, I have forgotten to zip up.
Doc: That's not senility. Senility is when you forget to zip down.


------------------------------------------------

People who do lots of work.make lots of mistakes,
People who do less work.make less mistakes,
People who do no work.make no mistakes,
People who make no mistakes.get promoted.


-------------------------------------------

U luv sumone... u marry sumone else. The one u marry becomes ur wife or husband & the one u loved becomes the password of your emai id...!


----------------------------------------------------------


A little girl to her mother: "Mom! i have come to know the boy next door have a pennes like a peanut"
Mom: " Do you mean its little"
girl: " No Mom! Its salty."


---------------------------------------


Good Time, Bad Time,
Day Time, Night Time,
Work Time, Off Time,
Happy Time, Sad Time,
Sleep Time, In the Mean Time...
I MISS YOU all the Time.


-----------------------------------------


Science has proved that sugar melts in water, so plz don't walk in the rain,
otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!!


-----------------------------------------------


Money says EARN me lot,
Time says PLAN me lot,
Flower says LOVE me lot,
Study says LEARN me lot,
SMS says SEND me lot,
And l say REMEMBER me lot.


---------------------------------

Years ago i came in2 dis world naked & screaming
My goodness, now things have changed when im naked somebody else does the screaming.


-----------------------------------------

Home : A place where you can scratch where it itches.
Doctor : A person who cures the ills by pills,
and kills by his bills.
LOVE : Loss Of Valuable Energy
WIFE : Worries Invited For Ever

------------------------------------------------------------


WORDS
and
HEARTS
should be handled carefully,
Because words when
SPOKEN
&
Hearts when
BROKEN
are the hardest things to repair...

---------------------------------------------




No comments: